Serving the Bogardus, Hillside, Ellwood and Nagle area of northern Manhattan.

Archeological Walking Tour on Apr 27, 2014

Prof. William Parry, of Dept of Antropology, Hunter College will lead an archeological walking tour of Inwood.

April 27, 1-3 PM.  Meet at 1 PM at the main flagpole in Inwood Hill Park, the one at Isham Street near the restrooms.

The tour will include the Indian sites in Inwood Hill Park.

RSVP: Diana Wall (diana.diz.wall@gmail.com)

41 Comments :
on Friday 21 July 2017 05:17 AM
Your blog was really very helpful for me and I am very glad to have such a great blog to read. I was wondering that why these things were not in my mind before.
on Monday 06 November 2017 06:23 PM
This is a really good collection, a great resource for inspiration. Several are wonderful.
on Tuesday 13 February 2018 04:47 AM
losing all sense of direction in a developed field, field, or forest used to be a piece of the appeal - or part of the bad dream - of archaeological research, contingent upon your perspective. Today, utilizing worldwide situating framework innovation in the field enables you to precisely plot site areas and ancient rarity densities and, a special reward, rapidly deal with where you are should you wind up noticeably lost in the corn.
on Friday 30 March 2018 10:21 AM
This is the sort of manual that should be given and not the arbitrary deception that is at alternate sites. Welcome your sharing thisbest doc.The author clearly describe each and every part of the article with good language and information.
on Friday 30 March 2018 10:27 AM
The rules and regulations can be followed for writers to making perfect writing documents. The writer can manage the each and every writing papers with wonderful quality and pick the important points from sources.
on Monday 28 May 2018 12:03 PM
Download 3DS Emulator for Android
on Wednesday 06 June 2018 01:03 AM
I took that tour and learned a lot of cool stuff about archeology. I didn't find that subject as interesting as edubirdie uk, but that tour definitely changed my mind. If you see a tour like that happening this year, take part in it.
on Saturday 22 September 2018 09:08 PM
Thanks for sharing....
on Monday 24 September 2018 12:25 PM
However, the unique and wonderful feature of the region is its rich cultural heritage. For thousands of years, the Mediterranean and the surrounding areas have been a crossroads of peoples and cultures, an area in which civilizations have been formed, developed and interacted, leaving an indelible mark on the history, art, and life of mankind. Architecture, ideas, and beliefs, their knowledge and literature.
on Saturday 29 September 2018 09:20 PM
Apk Digit
on Saturday 29 September 2018 09:20 PM
Download Vidmate
on Saturday 29 September 2018 09:20 PM
Showbox Apk Download
on Tuesday 02 October 2018 06:57 AM
I Loved The Way You Discuss The Topic Great Work Thanks For The Share Your Informative Post.
on Tuesday 02 October 2018 07:34 AM
Well Thanks For Posting Such An Outstanding Idea. I Like This Blog & I Like The Topic And Thinking Of Making It Right.
on Saturday 06 October 2018 09:13 AM
GameGuardian is one of the most exciting apps that brings the luxury of all the game lovers to change the resources of the games easily. In the previous Game Guardian APK versions, you can only run this tool on root devices
on Saturday 06 October 2018 09:13 AM
on Sunday 07 October 2018 08:03 AM
you possess a great weblog here! do you need to have invite posts in my small weblog?
on Friday 12 October 2018 03:04 PM
Apkcollection is such a platform where you can download all kinds of apps and APK without any money.
on Friday 12 October 2018 03:05 PM
There are various Cartoon HD app for android , iphone , windows PC user’s. This app will give you its services at free of cost without pay any penny. It is suitable for android and ios platform both it is compatible with so many operating system so that you can use it and download it without any difficulty.
on Friday 12 October 2018 03:07 PM
on Friday 12 October 2018 03:08 PM
on Friday 12 October 2018 03:10 PM
on Friday 12 October 2018 03:10 PM
on Friday 12 October 2018 03:11 PM
on Friday 12 October 2018 03:13 PM
Lucky Patcher APK is an app that gives you actual control over permissions on apps installed on your Android.
on Friday 12 October 2018 03:15 PM
TutuApp APK is one of the most trending apps these days.
on Friday 12 October 2018 03:15 PM
PlayBox HD is an application which is used to watch the videos and TV shows online a lot of peoples used PlayBox HD to watch their Favourite TV shows and movies. It gained huge amount of fan following among millions of people.
on Friday 12 October 2018 03:16 PM
ACMarket is one of the best alternative of Google play store, AcMarket APK is far different from Google Play Store
on Friday 12 October 2018 03:17 PM
If you want to download videos and audio then Snaptube is the best option for you. If you are using Snaptube APK then you have to download Snaptube App APK file in you mobile. It gives you a variety to download videos in different qualities like in Mp4, 3gp, HD. For audio you can download it in MP3, MP4. Snaptube can be downloaded for IOS or Snaptube PC or Snaptube para pc or Decargar Snaptube.
on Saturday 20 October 2018 08:20 PM
Super SU
on Saturday 20 October 2018 08:21 PM
Download SuperSu
on Saturday 20 October 2018 08:21 PM
SuperSU Zip
on Saturday 20 October 2018 08:21 PM
SuperSu Pro Apk
on Wednesday 07 November 2018 09:56 AM
I and also my buddies have been checking the best tips from your site then all of the sudden came up with an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to the blog owner for them. Most of the people are actually as a consequence joyful to read them and have actually been using them. I appreciate you for actually being indeed kind as well as for deciding upon some brilliant subject areas most people are really needing to understand about. Our own honest apologies for not saying thanks to earlier.
on Thursday 08 November 2018 06:44 AM
An impressive share, I just now given this onto a colleague who had been carrying out a small analysis on this. And he the fact is bought me breakfast since I uncovered it for him.. smile. So ok, i’ll reword that: Thnx to the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to go over this, I am strongly over it and love reading more on this topic. When possible, as you grow expertise, might you mind updating your website with an increase of details? It’s highly helpful for me. Large thumb up with this post!
on Thursday 08 November 2018 07:17 AM
There are lots of interesting points outlined in this article but I don’t know if I go along with every one of them. There is certainly some validity but I am going to hold my opinions until I look into it more. Fine article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner too
on Thursday 08 November 2018 08:03 AM
Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Cheers
on Thursday 29 November 2018 09:48 PM
new years eve 2018 Which you can put on whatsapp or Facebook or any other social networking websites. new years eve 2018 is a great chance to upgrade your Facebook and WhatsApp status.
on Thursday 29 November 2018 09:48 PM
Every year Merry Christmas status falls on 25th of December. This is the festival which is celebrated all around the world. People collect their quality time and use it to spend with their family and friends with whatsapp messages and wishes. Some people buy gift to give it to their loved ones to show them that they love them. Read More
on Saturday 15 December 2018 02:42 PM
on Tuesday 18 December 2018 01:17 PM
Name
(required)
(required - never shown publicly)
Web Site
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of replies via email.