Serving the Bogardus, Hillside, Ellwood and Nagle area of northern Manhattan.

Meeting of Block Association, Oct 22, 2014

Special meeting of the Bogardus/Hillside/Ellwood/Nagle Block Association

Oct. 22, 2014, 7 PM, at the Rocky Mount Baptist Church (37 Hillside)

Agenda:

1) Election of officers (Chair, co-chair, secretary, treasurer)

2) Establishment of committees

3) Establishment of dues

4) Discussion of public hearing of Sept 17, 2014.

All residents of the area are welcome and invited to become members.

All residents are urged to join a working committee and help improve our neighborhood.

9 Comments :
on Wednesday 21 June 2017 07:44 AM
You're right now confronting it, so simply work out the internal sentiments of dissatisfaction you feel, and make the character a disappointed, battling dramatist who has the ideal thought for a story, yet can't discover the words.
on Friday 28 July 2017 07:34 AM
Decent post and instructive as well. Brilliant when I see this, I can get numerous valuable data. Expectation more convey we can. Intriguing data and fulfill surely can make a page mainstream, effective.
on Wednesday 18 October 2017 06:10 AM
I read a lot of blog posts and I never heard of a topic like this. It is very interesting. Always keep sharing such amazing posts. You have prepared this article including all the necessary contents.
on Tuesday 24 October 2017 06:28 AM
I'll be the first to concede I'm not the most agreeable city biker. 95% of my rides include getting the opportunity to Prospect Park and doing circles. At the beginning of today I adapted, direct, how startling bicycling on Dean Street is. To me, the most nervousness baffled piece of the ride is crossing Hamilton Avenue under the BQE.
on Monday 20 November 2017 10:34 AM
There are numerous Committees serving the District. Every panel comprises of group occupants and group board individuals. The following piece affiliation meeting will be on November twentieth (Monday) at 7pm
on Monday 25 December 2017 01:50 PM
We took out a top three VPNs from the list of “torrent-friendly” VPN providers and examined them thoroughly before listing down their detailed features for your convenience. ipvanish torrenting reddit
Chris Greenwalt
on Friday 23 March 2018 02:43 PM
Based on my information, the meeting was successful and most of people from different companies like dissertation writing services were present there and discussed some issues that they were facing.
on Wednesday 09 May 2018 09:43 AM
nice topic.
on Monday 14 May 2018 11:47 AM
Wow that's was a huge honor from such a big competition she won for that. It's really prestigious project for her and go ahead for the photo shoot for the magazine and also their website.
Name
(required)
(required - never shown publicly)
Web Site
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of replies via email.